Roc City Granite & Marble started 7 years ago by owners Isaiah Reyes and Jonathan Carter after working in the industry for many years. They realized their values and 20 years of experience could help families and businesses in their community have the kitchen/bathroom countertops they’ve always wanted. They have also built relationships with local realtors and developers assisting them in increasing the value of properties in their portfolios.
What sets them apart besides their experience, is their ability to take care of the customer from the beginning of the process to the end. This includes the following:
- Assisting with choosing material and or colors. Including sinks.
- A technician will come to measure the countertop space for precise measurements of the job.
- They can remove existing countertops and dispose of them so the customer doesn’t have to.
- The actual fabricating of the custom countertops happens here locally in their shop.
- Installation of the custom countertops.
Taking out the middleman helps them build relationships with their customers. They are ready to take on any project big or small!
“We take pride in the relationships we’ve built with our customers and hope you trust us with all your countertop needs.”
-Isaiah & Jonathan